Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the 9th one to be ejected is gonna be more ****ed off than the first of us :):):)

being more charitable I was going to ask a local charity in need of a new combi if they wantd one, seeing as their chaffonteaux monster was dying, ideal couldnt have been any worse than what they had. :) Still Ideal have lost the opportunity of converting a few of us now :)

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaay can you have chat with Worcester about doing something similar with their new oil boilers, Pleeeeeeease :)

Adam pls explain what does " LOSER"mean ? Did you mean lobster ?

This...
image.jpg

What would be amusing for some of us now, is for Fareham to have a powercut for a few days :)

OK. One more loser.

Sorry ANZ. Please send me your jacket size because you are now the mayor of loser town.

STOP PRESS. HOLD THE FRONT PAGE

One of the winning six has just contacted me to withdraw - they have too much work on!

Which means I have to go back to Ideal tomorrow, and ask them to pick one more name. Someone who thought they were living in Loser-central will get an upgrade to Winner-town.

And a big round of applause for atouchofgas for being straight with us at this stage. Thanks for that - much appreciated.

OK, I now have to switch approach, and start naming the winners.

The first winner is..... drum roll.....

Big hands up to atouchofgas least he has contacted ray before the draw

STOP PRESS. HOLD THE FRONT PAGE

One of the winning six has just contacted me to withdraw - they have too much work on!

Which means I have to go back to Ideal tomorrow, and ask them to pick one more name. Someone who thought they were living in Loser-central will get an upgrade to Winner-town.

And a big round of applause for atouchofgas for being straight with us at this stage. Thanks for that - much appreciated.

Wtf! How can you be to busy to get a free boiler?
Id resigned myself to being a loser, now I have to go through all that pain again. My nerves can't cope.

The third winner will be in bed by now, since this is a school night.

Put your hands together for KEV THE GAS

My boilers just broke at home, be nice to me Ideal and give it to Leo, how could I live with myself and an Ideal on the wall? Probably quite easily if truth were told, bugger being charitable :)

Wtf! How can you be to busy to get a free boiler?
Id resigned myself to being a loser, now I have to go through all that pain again. My nerves can't cope.

This thread has had me laughing all night but this post pushed me over the edge! Pmsl!!

I can see another winner lurking on the thread. Not saying much, but he is apparently India's answer to George Clooney.

Winner number 4 is MASOOD

Pretty sure it wont be me winning atouchofgas's boiler. Think I've got enough off Ideal lately. but he must be mad though its a free boiler you dont give offers like that every day

totally agree, very entertaining especially mike's croppie baiting pmsl

Yes, I wish that I could offer Mike something more than a jacket. Sorry Mike, unless you get lucky tomorrow when I go back to Ideal for another name, all you have to show for stalking me and taunting Croppie is a lousy goodie bag. I take it that's an XL?

You should have put Bertie up!

I only wanted it so I could succeed at an Ideal breakdown for once. I'm bound to get it eventually, with every single part I need to hand!

So, there were six winners. Atouchofgas has thrown his back into the pot, so another name needs to come from Ideal tomorrow.

But I have only named four winners.

That must mean there is still one more winner to announce tonight! Doesn't it?

I can see another winner lurking on the thread. Not saying much, but he is apparently India's answer to George Clooney.

Winner number 4 is MASOOD

Oh! Blimey! Well, this is certainly the biggest prize I've ever won. THANK YOU RAY, and Ideal of course!!! Blinkin' flip!

I only wanted it so I could succeed at an Ideal breakdown for once. I'm bound to get it eventually, with every single part I need to hand!

If I was ideal I'd send you a lorry load of icos and isar boilers now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My Ideal Vouge Max 26 was installed a few years back, all works fine. Its an S plan setup, but I've always been amazed that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of Water Supply in Milton Keynes, I had a call from a Tenant reporting the No Water Flow Fault On the...
Replies
Views
Another boiler suggestion post. 4 bed detached house built 20 years ago with cavity wall insulation and double glazing. 1 bathroom and separate...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock