Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Freestanding bath- help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnCutty

I've got a Victoria & Albert ios bath to fit and just discovered that the waste doesn't fit underneath :-( Has anyone else had this problem??? I guess I have to bash the tiles up under the bath but then not sure about the bath-waste connection ....get it all together with marley joints and drop bath onto it like a shower tray?

you could use a running trap in the floor and join pipe to the was fitting with a loose nut coupling

Thanks Steve - sounds good, the only niggle is where to make the join as its a nice tiled floor - ripping up under bath is OK but not elsewhere

Ask at a quality bathroom store for what is known as a frying pan tap,apartfrom the waste and pipe connection it is about an inch deep, it is made for that purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freestanding bath- help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
I am really struggling with how to do the waste pipework from a shower tray and would appreciate any advice on the best approach to take. The...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and...
Replies
Views
This is bathroom with a few step by step hints on installing a wetroom. This bathroom had a concrete floor and customer didn't want a pumped...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock