Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 593K

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
a very cautious approach to overheating cables underneath insulation

7fc81a8fe22e02029cd64ce6a90526b3.jpg

On a serious note with foil insulation. I know a guy who got zapped from it.
Insulation laid over an open junction box and had gone live. One to watch for.

Not my photo but posted on Twitter today.

image.jpg:6::6:

Bull's eye! A customer wanted to sort out a squeaky floorboard … There's a combi in the house.

screw.jpg

Why wouldnt you put a single screw center board........ morons.

Thought the same, but there was a screw hole or some hole right in the middle of the board. I guess pipework went it after the hole has been made. It could be a gas pipe… Some people have no fear…

tiling.jpgtiling .jpgtiling.jpgtiling 4.jpgtiling 5.jpgtiling 6.jpgtiling 7.jpgtiling 9.jpgtiling2.jpg
i no its not plumbing but how do people get away with this, they left the poor woman like this and also got paid half of the money. ??:32:

Some "bathroom fitter/tiler" from near me what a disgrace to say the least.

they are supposed to be coming back on Monday to fix it, good look to them. guess they wanted an early dart on Friday.

No words can describe that properly........looks like the site of a dirty protest.......i dont think the youngens will know what that is.

View attachment 20033View attachment 20034View attachment 20033View attachment 20035View attachment 20036View attachment 20037View attachment 20038View attachment 20039View attachment 20040
i no its not plumbing but how do people get away with this, they left the poor woman like this and also got paid half of the money. ??:32:

hope you don't mind if I post this on the tilers forum. Worst I've ever seen!

jeez it will take longer to clean off than it took in the first place! that's really really bad.

I hate tiling so very rarely undertake it. Yet I actually own a grout float. Turns out I should have been tipping the full bucket against the wall and letting gravity go to work, who new?

View attachment 20033View attachment 20034View attachment 20033View attachment 20035View attachment 20036View attachment 20037View attachment 20038View attachment 20039View attachment 20040

A one-armed blind man, missing has thumb and forefinger on his one and only hand, using a butter knife and scissors could have done better.

unbelievable expect the only way to clean them would be brick acid but who would use that indoors? only thing in my opinion would be to strip them all off and start again with new tiles a few hundred pounds wasted there..brum

I'm tipping they will never come back.

There's more work in cleaning the grout / glue up than doing the whole job.

I would want to take all that sanitary ware & dump it also. That shower tray must be ruined. I don't even dirty a shower tray & I clean it with a damp cloth & put a soft cover over it when I have to stand on it.
Strange thing about really serious jobs like that is the customers tend to be decent people who don't deserve it & wouldn't take the installer to court.
That is a great photo to show to people who are pricing around for someone to do their bathroom cheap.

unbelievable expect the only way to clean them would be brick acid but who would use that indoors? only thing in my opinion would be to strip them all off and start again with new tiles a few hundred pounds wasted there..brum

I have would work a treat 25%?sprayed on them left for 2 hours and scrubbed off - will be perfect

No excuse for that pi$$ poor work, but where was the customer whilst this was happening? Anybody in there right mind would have put a stop to that.

That grouting's obviously been done by a guy in a straight jacket, its hard to know what I'm actually looking at. Its so bad it must be a wind up.

IMG_flue.jpg

how not to fit a telescopic flue. Some knob ed fitted five like this on a new build job, good job it was spotted and changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock