Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to my vertically challenged SS.

Nice to know the feelings are mutual & there's no love lost!

:censored:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 54
Thanks to my vertically challenged SS.

Nice to know the feelings are mutual & there's no love lost!

:censored:

I got you in the draw and the very first thing I saw when I opened facebook soon after was that.

Must be a karma thing!

leaflet-sidebar.jpg

I got you in the draw and the very first thing I saw when I opened facebook soon after was that.

Must be a karma thing!

leaflet-sidebar.jpg

Oh yes, of course! It's obviously a karma thing!! Silly me.

That's the good thing about karma, you just never know when it's going to pop up again hey?!?!

Well my ss got me a beer helmet and a funny memo pad. Ill post a pic later of me wearing the awesome PPE

Come on Croppie show us you in the Santa Mankni.....that would top my year off! Who else reckons we should see ?

Just go on google and type "elf p@rn"

I'm sure you'll see someone similar to croppie in a Xmas mankini

Well I'm hoping my secret Santa victim is so enthralled with his gift he's completely lost for words still.... Or

Who is owning up to what they sent?

Well I'm hoping my secret Santa victim is so enthralled with his gift he's completely lost for words still.... Or

Lost for words? When I get round to using it I'll be able to speak Spanish. Love the gift though mate, cheers! ;)

I'll post a pic when I've found my phone. It's a cocktail mixer set by the way - from APPlumbing. Pretty sure it is because I caught a glimpse of the invoice thing as the missus snatched it away telling me I wasn't allowed to see it.

as today is busy day and most people who have done Secret Santa have not posted at all today. i will post the list of who got in who in the ss on the 27 th .i think a lot of people already know anyway.

Lost for words? When I get round to using it I'll be able to speak Spanish. Love the gift though mate, cheers! ;)

I'll post a pic when I've found my phone. It's a cocktail mixer set by the way - from APPlumbing. Pretty sure it is because I caught a glimpse of the invoice thing as the missus snatched it away telling me I wasn't allowed to see it.

i want pictures of your first attempt please!

who is playing with the boat and is it unsinkable, no need to be sorry either, its xmas.

My son used to have that boat! Was unsinkable too and was great fun till it got dropped on a tiled floor!

My son used to have that boat! Was unsinkable too and was great fun till it got dropped on a tiled floor!

Glad I didn't get a boat because I don't have a bath, only got a shower cubicle.

004.jpg

I love my gift!

Gutted mine hasn't opened his yet.

Nothing amazing but I was chuffed when the idea came to me.

I'm sure he'll open it when he returns.

I would like to say thanks for my mini Mag Light, been using iPhone as a torch all week lol thanks very much

Who sent to who then on the Secret Santa?

I received some chilli willys :D Now I can grow my own chillies that look like willys lol once they have grown I will get my gf to put them in a curry!. Thanks to who ever you are :)

Mine was to SimonG who I could have sworn mentioned liking Jura whisky but turns out to be whisky virgin almost!

Hope you like it mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if this is a problem? Per attached pictures one of the pipes coming out from the boiler (Worcester) has a green/brown...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock