Search the forum,
  • Thread starter on31ll
  • Start date
  • Replies 462
  • Views 5K

Discuss Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to a meeting. As said, they won't publish any videos of EDL members talking sense, as it doesn't comply with the stereotypes.

Can't find any on YouTube. Surely there must be something out there that the media can't suppress?

Can't find any on YouTube. Surely there must be something out there that the media can't suppress?

The likes of YouTube and facebook remove stuff like this too.

Well likewise with regards to living under sharia law

That sums it up really! Its never going to happen!!!! Even most of the muslims dont want it!

The edl are scum they would not stop at banning islam in this country anything that was non british white hetrosexual would be next!

Youtube is not the only website that can put.videos.on the net. Why dont the edl put there own videos up on there own website explaining what there about. Ill tell you why because any with half a brain would smell facists a mile away!

Slightly off topic but I wonder if the Saudi King's death will cause a stir? I would link to the report but the Daily Mail has removed/suppressed it.

Are you kidding me ? The edl put videos up everywhere and withing hours tere taken down !

If your againest them so much explain why police said only 1.5k showed up to protest ? When it was really 7k odd ?

Why have the new crews not put the interviews from the edl on air ? Or on website ? They wouldnt of wanted to interview him for nothing ? Is it because they wanted a riot then twist words that where said afterwards ?

Why was the little lad that was made to get onstage and shout god was a muslim not reported everywhere ? If the edl leader shouted all muslims are really catholics there would be riots !

Come on, that would never happen in this country.
That what got us in that mess in firstplace !

Theyve been given everything else they want ! That law was passed where a certain religion carry little sword things (scabbers ? That what there called) we would get arrested for carrying a knife ?

That sums it up really! Its never going to happen!!!! Even most of the muslims dont want it!

The edl are scum they would not stop at banning islam in this country anything that was non british white hetrosexual would be next!
Total bullsheet IMHO

Now you're making total rubbish up to try make yourself justified. When have they said anything homophobic?? Or anything racist to black people etc?
Yet I've seen Muslims be homophobic AND racist, but because they ain't chavv thugs its ok by you!

You have shown yourself up at least 3 times on this thread and your lack of facts about the EDL is frightening?

You lot voted the puppets who have let this happen in so why don't you vote them out?

Now you're making total rubbish up to try make yourself justified. When have they said anything homophobic?? Or anything racist to black people etc?
Yet I've seen Muslims be homophobic AND racist, but because they ain't chavv thugs its ok by you!

You have shown yourself up at least 3 times on this thread and your lack of facts about the EDL is frightening?

Theres actually a really big gay section in EDL ! There a LGBT section init ! Please just watch the last protest on saturday there was them flags being flown those rainbow type ones ! If they where againest them surly with them being "thugs" wouldnt they beat them up ?

Get as much as you want if you read or listen to new about how bad EDL are but whats been on news about this today ? Not alot atall !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 34
Read this and then think if it was the other way around would you deface an Iraqi memorial because I would! Before you believe facist groups like the edl have a think about our governments foreign policies that bred the hatred in the first place.

All in the name of oil, not wmds or the liberation of Iraq, because our government only give two fuc ks about big business and profit! If not then why have they never gone in to Zimbabwe? Simple answer there's no oil there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 37

I think we need to agree to disagree! We are clearly both of a totally different mindset!

Who defaced the memorial with the word ISLAM?

Theres saying it could be muslims or far right rebels but you know who there gonna blame ! And its 3 letters !

Theres saying it could be muslims or far right rebels but you know who there gonna blame ! And its 3 letters !

MI5 (one of those is a number but whatever).

That what got us in that mess in firstplace !

Theyve been given everything else they want ! That law was passed where a certain religion carry little sword things (scabbers ? That what there called) we would get arrested for carrying a knife ?

Again, utter rubbish.

Get as much as you want if you read or listen to new about how bad EDL are but whats been on news about this today ? Not alot atall !

And this justifies your point how exactly? Please explain in detail why you have posted this picture

Again, utter rubbish.

Actually he is right in this occasion.
It is the 'kirpan' carried by baptized sikhs.
The united kingdom allows it as it is one of the 5 'articles of faith' of sikhism

However given the fact that kirpan means peace and isn't used as a weapon i fail to see the danger.
I often grab a pint after work with a Stanley or a hacking knife in my possession but given the fact that they are tools of the trade that also isn't illegal

This is why no good comes from politics and religion on a plumbing forum. Causes nothing but bad feeling. Look at the way this thread has gone. Is it any wonder on a grander scale that war breaks out.

Actually he is right in this occasion.
It is the 'kirpan' carried by baptized sikhs.
The united kingdom allows it as it is one of the 5 'articles of faith' of sikhism

However given the fact that kirpan means peace and isn't used as a weapon i fail to see the danger.
I often grab a pint after work with a Stanley or a hacking knife in my possession but given the fact that they are tools of the trade that also isn't illegal

Sorry I was referring to the first point.

This is why no good comes from politics and religion on a plumbing forum. Causes nothing but bad feeling. Look at the way this thread has gone. Is it any wonder on a grander scale that war breaks out.

No bad feeling here. I'm shocked that people believe the crap that's reported in the media; the tabloids have a lot to answer for.

A person gets killed by someone who doesn't like the British government's overseas policies and a gang of plumbers argue with each other over it.

No bad feeling here. I'm shocked that people believe the crap that's reported in the media; the tabloids have a lot to answer for.

The trouble is religion and politics are all a matter of opinion. And people's opinions will never be the same.

Again, utter rubbish.

Really? A certain religion is aloud to carry a knife and ride motorcycles without crash helmets! Now I was lead to believe we are all equal. Just some seem to be more equal than others.
dont mistake this for a racist rant, it's facts.

I would agree its becoming mud slinging and i aint on here for that so i'm out of this topic now so offski is i to moan about crap copper fittings or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woolwich killing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock