Discuss Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Well, I bet you weren't expecting this on Easter Sunday afternoon!

If you are reading this after the afternoon of Sunday 20th April 2014, skip over it, because the freebies will be long since gone.

People who got the iT500 freebie, but have not yet reviewed it are NOT ELIGIBLE for this freebie, so don't bother trying! If you have done the review, then you are eligible again. You have to be registered with www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk to grab a freebie. If you haven't already registered, you will probably be too late for this freebie - but who knows what the next one might be! Get registered!

The freebie is the Jollytronic, hands free flushing valve from Wirquin. See this promotional video.

[video=youtube;DuiYW_kNDew]
You can claim your freebie by visiting [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/wirquin-jollytronic-no-touch-flushing-valve.html"]this page [/DLMURL]and putting JUST ONE valve in your basket and checking out. At the check out enter the promotional code JOLLY690 in the box. This should reduce the price to zero and carriage will be free. If you attempt to buy more than one, your basket will be rejected.

Only the first 6 people to claim will be successful. As always, it is a condition of the freebie that you return to the site and write a product review. The review does not need to be positive, but please keep any criticisms constructive, which helps to encourage manufacturers to contribute products for review.

If you miss the freebie but would like one anyway, please place an order as normal, but there may be a slight delay in despatch, as we currently only have the sample valves - our main stock has not yet arrived.

This product has been around for a little while, but I believe it has been overpriced. I reckon that this is a natural up-sell to the eco-aware, hygeine-conscious customer, and at under £50 inc the VAT I think its finally at a realistic price. And the batteries will wear out, so in a couple of years time, you get a nice little earner changing them. :)

A big thanks to Alex Balfour - trade sales director of Wirquin - for putting up the freebies.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would solve rockets problem for his old lady that can't flush her toilet

There is a model out later this year designed for furniture. ATM I think that this one will only fit in a cistern. Mind you, it probably wouldn't be rocket science to adapt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All Permit me to introduce you to the the Johnson Magnetic Filter. Designed and built in the UK by registered gas engineer Neil Johnson, from...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
R
Before we start, a few quick reminders: Two of these have now gone, to AtouchofGas and Solutions. Three more to go. No change there. Top guys...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all. Please read ALL the way to the end of the post before responding! Tonights freebie is the 22mm Dirtmag IQ, courtesy of Mr Steve...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas boilers to give away. Each one is worth a thousand (inc...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
The freebies are back, but the rules of the game have changed. PLEASE NOTE - if you are reading this after Weds 26th March 2014, then the offer...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock