Discuss Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a model out later this year designed for furniture. ATM I think that this one will only fit in a cistern. Mind you, it probably wouldn't be rocket science to adapt it.

If you think it would be more practical for rocket and go for a better use than just being a gadget + he thinks so too then fire my one over to him?

or is that smashing the freebie rules

If you think it would be more practical for rocket and go for a better use than just being a gadget + he thinks so too then fire my one over to him?

or is that smashing the freebie rules

Up to you Killy. I don't know how straightforward it would be to adapt for furniture? And to be honest, I don't know if this is the best product to have in a rented house. But happy for you and Rocket to sort it out between you.

Will give him a pm. Happy to install it here if he doesn't think its practical :)

These were the ones that I pointed out as £0.00 weren't they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All Permit me to introduce you to the the Johnson Magnetic Filter. Designed and built in the UK by registered gas engineer Neil Johnson, from...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
R
Before we start, a few quick reminders: Two of these have now gone, to AtouchofGas and Solutions. Three more to go. No change there. Top guys...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all. Please read ALL the way to the end of the post before responding! Tonights freebie is the 22mm Dirtmag IQ, courtesy of Mr Steve...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas boilers to give away. Each one is worth a thousand (inc...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
The freebies are back, but the rules of the game have changed. PLEASE NOTE - if you are reading this after Weds 26th March 2014, then the offer...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock